Privacy Notice pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 2016/679
Wine & More S.r.l in the person of its legal representative, based in VIA XXV Luglio,3 73100 (LE) . It informs you that, pursuant to Article 13 of the
European Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR), the data provided by you when completing the online form will be processed by:
A. Provide information related to the services requested by you and to the commercial products of your interest.
B. Fulfillment of obligations established by laws, regulations and community regulations.
C. Allow wineemore.com to exercise its rights in court and to repress illegal behavior.
The provision of personal data is necessary for the purposes listed above and the related processing does not require
the consent of the CUSTOMER. Any refusal to provide such data will make it impossible to respond to the request.
Data processing means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to
personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation , adaptation or
modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison
or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction. The data will be processed using instruments that guarantee security and
confidentiality and can also be performed using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data.
Users' data are processed by employees of the company Wine & More S.r.l with automated tools, only for the time strictly necessary to achieve
the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, no later than 24 months from their collection for the purposes of the law.
THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller of personal data processed following the consultation of our site is MARCO GUIDO
contact e-mail: email@example.com
In relation to the processing of your data, you may exercise your rights under Article 15 of the European Regulation no. 2016/679,
and in particular, inter alia, you will be entitled: · To obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him,
even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
· To obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their c
ommunication in an intelligible form;
· To obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- the categories of personal data processed;
- the retention period of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing; of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the data controller, data processors and data protection officer designated in accordance with article 37;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a
designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or agents;
- where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the right to be informed of the existence
of adequate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
· To obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is
unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to object to their treatment.
· To object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even if for the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for
carrying out market research or commercial communication.
· To propose a complaint to a competent authority.
The cancellation or modification of the data will take place according to the technical times provided for each of the services listed above.
You can exercise the rights described above, by request sent by registered mail to the following address:
Via XXV Luglio,3 73100 (LE) • or by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org