Close
Use the FREESHIPPING *code and don't pay for shipping
Shopping Cart
Close

In the cart you have:

Your cart is empty


Vines Chardonnay ( %)
Bubbles Blanc de Blancs

Color: Straw yellow with golden reflections, fine perlage.
Smell: The nose is rich and complex, intense notes of yellow pulp fruit, citrus, hazelnuts and almonds on a mineral background.
Taste: On the palate it is dry and mineral, balanced, fresh and persistent, with aromas of exotic fruit and dried fruit.
Food pairing: Perfect for dishes based on fish, crustaceans and molluscs, tartare, sushi and carpaccio, but also slightly aged cheeses.

Production area: Mesnil-sur-Oger, in the Côte des Blancs.
Harvest: Selection of the best grapes in vineyards of about 40 years.
Fermentation: 70% alcoholic fermentation in barrels and the remaining 30% in steel.
Aging: Refermentation in the bottle on the lees for 6 years.

André Jacquart

The history of the Maison was born in 1908 when Michel Jacquart purchased the first 2 hectares of vineyards in Le Mesnil-sur-Oger. In 1958 André Jacquart purchased another 8 hectares with the will to create his own Champagne. In 1980, Pascal Doyard, a great expert in Chardonnay, joined the company, but the company was still weak in comparison with other renowned maisons. Finally in 2004, with the advent of the new generation, the company is reborn to new life thanks to the use of new instruments and the intuition of the use of barrels, as in Burgundy for alcoholic fermentation and malolatti, thus giving structure to its wines. Hence the turning point in qualitative terms and they met with great success. Strengthened by the unique terroir of the vineyards purchased in 2006, they managed to increase the estate with a further 24 hectares. The company only vinifies the grapes produced in the vineyards owned by Vertus and Mesnil, while the others are sold to other companies.

Classic Method

Last entries