Close
Use the FREESHIPPING *code and don't pay for shipping
Shopping Cart
Close

In the cart you have:

Your cart is empty


Vines Aglianico ( %)

Color: Ruby red with garnet reflections.
Smell: The nose is rich and intense with notes of red fruits, cherry and morello cherry, slightly spicy and balsamic notes.
Taste: On the palate it is structured, fresh and balanced, harmonious, with well-present tannins and aromas of ripe cherry and persistent spices.
Food pairing: Perfect for red meat dishes, game, dishes with rich sauces, cold cuts and aged cheeses.

Vinification: Whole grape destemming and maceration for a few days, with daily pumping over until racking, fermentation of the must in stainless steel.
Aging: In French second passage barriques for 11 months 30%, the remaining 70% aging in steel. Assembled and bottled after one month.

Benito Ferrara

The Benito Ferrara company has ancient roots, dating back to the dawn of the last century. Today it extends over 8 hectares. All the vineyards are in the municipality of Tufo, in the San Paolo district, in an area traditionally suited to the cultivation of the Greco di Tufo grape, and in the municipality of Montemiletto for the production of the Aglianico grape. The land enjoys an ideal position, between 450 and 600 m above sea level, with a southern exposure, a hilly position and a medium texture texture. The great experience, which has been handed down for generations, an innate love for their work and a state-of-the-art equipped cellar, make it possible to produce renowned wines, known and appreciated on the most demanding markets around the world. The real company was born in the second half of the last century by the will of Benito, Gabriella's father, but the wine production was already at the beginning of the 900 the prerogative of the Ferrara family in the small hamlet of San Paolo. Benito, an innovator and a forward-looking entrepreneur, understood before others how important the creation of his own cellar for the production of wine could be and he devoted himself body and soul, together with his wife, Mrs. Michelina, to the foundation and development of the new Company. Gabriella took the reins of the company and made sure, with her own skill and dedication, that it took on a prestigious role among the cellars for the production of fine wines in Campania and in Italy. Today, with the precious help of her husband Sergio and Mrs. Michelina, Gabriella runs a company that exports all over the world and has a flourishing and important market in the United States.

Last entries