Close
Use the FREESHIPPING *code and don't pay for shipping
Shopping Cart
Close

In the cart you have:

Your cart is empty


Vines Chardonnay (80 %), Pinot Meunier (20 %)
Bubbles Jahrgangswein, Millesimato, Millésimé

Color: Straw yellow with golden reflections, fine and persistent perlage.
Smell: The nose is elegant, intense and complex with notes of apricot, dried and candied fruit, toasted nuances of coffee and hazelnut
Taste: On the palate it is enveloping and round, savory and soft, with a very pleasant freshness and excellent persistence.
Food pairing: Perfect for fish and shellfish dishes rich in flavor, sushi and tartare, but also for seasoned cheese or risotto.

Dosage: 3-4 g/l.
Vinification: Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel vats, then malolactic fermentation.
Aging: Rest on the lees for at least 6 years.

Francis Orban

Francis Orban is a young manipulant récoltant who was born in 1980 and finished his viticulture and oenology studies in 1999. In 2007 he decided to produce his own brand of Champagne, the result of the legacy of the family's know-how and his personal experiences. Indeed, the story of his family in Champagne began four generations earlier, when his great-grandfather Léopold Orban, a pioneer of sparkling wine in the village of Leuvrigny, decided to produce this wine. Subsequent generations focus on the sale of grapes and only Francis starts the production of Champagne again. Francis Orban leads 7.5 hectares of vineyards all in the municipality of Leuvrigny, located on the right bank of the Marne, for an annual production of about 60,000 bottles, of which 80% sold in France and the remaining 20% ​​abroad. The Village of Leuvrigny is strongly characterized by three factors: an ideal southern exposure, an exceptional clayey-calcareous soil and a perfect microclimate, particularly suitable for the cultivation of Meunier Noir, the grape emblem of its property. There are six Champagnes produced by Francis Orban and four of these with 100% Meunier Noir. The Cuvée Brut Réserve, Rosé, Extra Brut and Prestige are made up of 50% "vins de réserve" and aging on the lees in the bottle is a minimum of 24 months for the first three and 36 months for the Cuvée Prestige. The bottles of Millésime and Cuvée L'Orbane remain in the cellar on the lees for at least 72 months. Meunier Noir, which represents 90% of Francis Orban's vineyard, is a grape variety born in Champagne and particularly expresses its roundness, its fruitiness, its balance and its finesse in Leuvrigny. A special note deserves the Cuvée L'Orbane, 100% Meunier Noir produced in a single parcel and not in all vintages. The base wine does not undergo any racking during the period of aging on the lees in wooden barrels. New 300-liter "barriques champenoises" and small 128-liter barrels "previously" brought together by great Burgundy wines are used. Malolactic fermentation is not carried out to respect the full expression and the whole structure of this Champagne.

Classic Method

Last entries