Close
Use the FREESHIPPING *code and don't pay for shipping
Shopping Cart
Close

In the cart you have:

Your cart is empty


Vines Cabernet Sauvignon (85 %), Syrah (15 %)

Color: Ruby red with cherry edges.
Smell: Notes of fresh red fruit such as strawberry and plum juice, and a spicy expression of cardamom and red paprika.
Taste: Medium acidity and juicy tannins with plum aftertaste.
Food pairing: Perfect for goulash with Arabian rice and meat pie.

Vinification and aging: All the grapes were harvested by hand in small boxes of 14 kilos and carefully transported to the cellar. Clean and pure fruits have been obtained with a rigorous quality control thanks to the most advanced technology: the selection of Vistalys optical berries. 5% of the grapes were destemmed by hand. Subsequently all the grapes were gently macerated with a delicate extraction, obtaining an elegant structure, expressive aromas and excellent color. Fermentation lasted about 2 weeks in stainless steel tanks at 24-28 ° C. After a maximum of 4 weeks of maceration, 60% of the wine was aged in 225 lt. 6 months in French oak barrels (second, third and fourth passage) while the remaining 40% was aged in stainless steel tanks.

Lapostolle

Lapostolle Wines was founded by Alexandra Marnier Lapostolle and her husband Cyril de Bournet in 1994. Alexandra is a member of the renowned family that has been dedicated for several generations to the production of high quality liqueurs and wines. After visiting Chile, Alexandra and Cyril not only fell in love with the Colchagua Valley, but also noted the country's enormous potential to produce superior quality wines thanks to its exceptional geographical characteristics. In the creation of Lapostolle Wines, the family has maintained the same absolute commitment to quality that has always characterized them. Its aim is as simple as it is ambitious: to create world-class wines using French expertise and the magnificent terroirs of Chile. Under the scrupulous vision of Alexandra and Cyril, Lapostolle Wines was a pioneer in the wine industry in Chile and today its wines continue to elevate the region through the production of premium wines, with a strong emphasis on sustainability. Today Lapostolle Wines is recognized all over the world for its quality and its extraordinary ability to express the Chilean terroir. It owns 370 hectares in three different vineyards (Casablanca, Cachapoal and Colchagua) and produces a total of 200,000 cases per year. The wines are distributed in more than 60 countries around the world. The Lapostolle Wines winery is located in Cunaco, near the town of Santa Cruz. It is the original winery in which Lapostolle was founded in 1994 and is where our Cuvée Alexandre, Lapostolle and Borobo wines are currently produced. With a traditional Chilean hacienda style, it has a production capacity of 3,300,000 liters in stainless steel and French oak tanks and over 3,500 French oak barrels. There is also a wine shop open to the public every day of the year, with a cellar, special outings and tastings.

Last entries