Close
Use the FREESHIPPING *code and don't pay for shipping
Shopping Cart
Close

In the cart you have:

Your cart is empty


Vines Merlot (886 %), Petit Verdot (2 %), Syrah (12 %)

Color: clean burgundy with cherry reflections.
Smell: Expressive nose of red and black fruit such as blackberr and fresh aromas such as thyme and black pepper.
Taste: Medium-bodied with a good expression of fruit. Good balance between the components.
Food pairing: Perfect for pasta with red sauces, or paprika stuffed with quinoa and tomato, or a pizza with mushrooms and peppers.

Vinification and aging: The grapes were carefully harvested and transported to the cellar. Clean and pure fruits have been obtained with a rigorous quality control thanks to the most advanced technology: the selection of Vistalys optical berries. Then all the grapes were macerated for up to 4 weeks to extract structure and color. During maceration, fermentation lasted about 2 weeks in 100% stainless steel tanks, at 24-28 °C. After maceration, 55% of the wine was aged in French oak barrels for 5 months to give a further layer of complexity for the expression of the fruit. The remaining 45% was aged in stainless steel tanks; The result is a great fruit with a fresh and pleasant palate. The wine was lightly filtered and clarified before bottling.

Lapostolle

Lapostolle Wines was founded by Alexandra Marnier Lapostolle and her husband Cyril de Bournet in 1994. Alexandra is a member of the renowned family that has been dedicated for several generations to the production of high quality liqueurs and wines. After visiting Chile, Alexandra and Cyril not only fell in love with the Colchagua Valley, but also noted the country's enormous potential to produce superior quality wines thanks to its exceptional geographical characteristics. In the creation of Lapostolle Wines, the family has maintained the same absolute commitment to quality that has always characterized them. Its aim is as simple as it is ambitious: to create world-class wines using French expertise and the magnificent terroirs of Chile. Under the scrupulous vision of Alexandra and Cyril, Lapostolle Wines was a pioneer in the wine industry in Chile and today its wines continue to elevate the region through the production of premium wines, with a strong emphasis on sustainability. Today Lapostolle Wines is recognized all over the world for its quality and its extraordinary ability to express the Chilean terroir. It owns 370 hectares in three different vineyards (Casablanca, Cachapoal and Colchagua) and produces a total of 200,000 cases per year. The wines are distributed in more than 60 countries around the world. The Lapostolle Wines winery is located in Cunaco, near the town of Santa Cruz. It is the original winery in which Lapostolle was founded in 1994 and is where our Cuvée Alexandre, Lapostolle and Borobo wines are currently produced. With a traditional Chilean hacienda style, it has a production capacity of 3,300,000 liters in stainless steel and French oak tanks and over 3,500 French oak barrels. There is also a wine shop open to the public every day of the year, with a cellar, special outings and tastings.

Last entries