Close
Use the FREESHIPPING *code and don't pay for shipping
Shopping Cart
Close

In the cart you have:

Your cart is empty


Vines Aglianico ( %)

Color: bright ruby red

Smell: intense, ethereal perfume

Taste: dry and velvety flavor over time.

Food matches: Red meats in general, game and mature cheeses.

The product that best summarizes the typology, the territory, the structure, the longevity of the Aglianico wine and of the volcanic soils from which it comes

Harvest period
October 15/20.
Winemaking
Classic in red of destemmed grapes, maceration on the steel skins for 10 days at 25/28 ° c, during which periodic pumping
over and punching down are carried out.
Elevation
In large Slavonian oak barrels for 80% and in French barriques for the remaining 20%. bottling and final refinement of
7/8 months

Paternoster

Since the beginning of the last century, our family has constantly dedicated itself to the viticulture of Vulture. Grandfather Anselmo, the first architect of the success of the house, collecting the noble art of winemaker from his father, decided in 1925 (a date still visible on the company door), to sell the first bottles of Aglianico, until then produced for family and friendly consumption. Some copies of labels, photos and other period materials are still jealously guarded by us. This was the almost involuntary beginning of a decent business, now in its third generation, in absolute respect for tradition, the historical context of the place and the environment. The total production in bottles is around 150,000 per year which are strictly kept as such, in order to guarantee over time, a quality standard that allows it to address a medium-high range of consumers who love quality. Numerous awards have been awarded over the years both in Italy and abroad, as are numerous articles in the sector press that recognize the company as the first major merits of spreading Aglianico, as well as a point of reference for the entire area of ​​the Vulture. Despite the market and image consents, the company spirit and philosophy remain unchanged, very tied to the territory and in particular to Barile, a center of marked and ancient wine-growing vocations, as evidenced by the Cantine area, an evocative site consisting of over a hundred of centuries-old cellars dug out of the tuff representing the symbol of Barilian winemaking art.

Last entries