Close
Use the FREESHIPPING *code and don't pay for shipping
Shopping Cart
Close

In the cart you have:

Your cart is empty


Vines Nebbiolo (100 %)

Color: Ruby red with slight garnet hues.
Smell: The nose is typical, elegant and complex, first with floral notes of rose and violet, then with fruity notes of cherry and small red fruits, finally opening on spicy and balsamic tones.
Taste: On the palate it is full-bodied, the sip is balanced and satisfying, it is expressed with freshness and fine tannins; soft and long in persistence.
Food pairing: Perfect for traditional dishes based on red meats and game, roasts, braised meats, dishes based on mushrooms, truffles, aged cheeses and intense cold cuts.

The "classic" Barolo Trediberri aims to best represent the terroir of La Morra in terms of drinkability and finesse. A Barolo that is never extremely powerful or alcoholic, but certainly balanced and characterized by a marked freshness, lends itself to being drunk young or medium aged; more ready to drink than its older brother obtained from the vinification of Nebbiolo grapes from MGA Rocche dell'Annunziata.

Production area: 80% Nebbiolo grapes from MGA Berri, while the remaining 20% ​​from MGA Capalot; vineyards located respectively to the west and east of the municipality of La Morra.
Soil: Of Messinian origin, the youngest (geologically speaking) of the Barolo area; composed largely of silt, gravel and chalk with small percentages of clay and sand.
Bottles produced: 13,000.
Vinification: Alcoholic fermentation takes place in concrete and lasts about 12-14 days. A post-fermentation maceration of about 6-7 days follows, to reach a skin-juice contact of about 3 weeks. After racking, the malolactic fermentation takes place in wood.
Aging: For about 20 months in 25 HL and 52 HL Garbellotto barrels. After aging in wood, the wine is transferred for a few months in cement, steel or fiberglass, before being bottled, usually between July and August of the year prior to its release on the market.

Trediberri

Berri is a small village in the westernmost part of La Morra, close to the Tanaro river and therefore in the extreme west of the Barolo area. There, in 2007, Nicola, his father Federico and his friend Vladimiro bought 5 hectares for the exclusive production of Barolo. The Trediberri winery, or the “tre di Berri” is born. Nicola is the backbone of the company: grown oenologically at the Renato Ratti company, he brings Nebbiolo and Barolo to his heart, a passion shared with the amjco Vladimiro (bank manager by profession and winemaker by passion) and with his son Federico, who, regretting not having studied oenology, he tries to learn as much as possible from his father. On the market since 2011, today the company produces 8 hectares of vineyards: in addition to the 5 hectares in the Berri mention, the company owns about 2 hectares in the Rocche dell'Annunziata and Torriglione mentions, where it produces Barolo, Barbera and Sauvignon Blanc, and rents about one hectare of Nebbiolo suitable for Barolo in the Capalot mention, also in La Morra. Family winery, artisan and very young, without coats of arms with rampant horses and unfurled flags, without history: the company prefers to talk about the present, through its wines. Tre di Berri wine likes to drink it and for this reason the greatest recognition is the bottle that runs out quickly. But the idea of ​​drinkability does not coincide with simplicity, but with balance. There are wines that are extremely alcoholic and structured and at the same time pleasant or, on the contrary, wines with a low alcohol content, but cloying. The bottle that finishes first is always the most balanced wine, in which the various components interact with each other in a complete way. For this reason Trediberri does not apply dogmas and protocols: it usually vinifies in concrete, but also loves wood or steel depending on the vintages and the grape variety, with maceration for more or less days, refining for more or less time ... all to try to offer wines that are as drinkable and balanced as possible. Author of the labels is Pierflavio Gallina. Pierflavio was born in Santo Stefano Belbo, the town of Cesare Pavese, from whom he inherited his passion for the Langhe and its hills. He moved on a permanent basis to La Morra, he represents one of the most important artists of the Piedmontese panorama and his works have become part of important public and private collections, including the Piedmont Region, the Robert Mondavi collection in California, the Civic Museum of Recanati , Regional Enoteca of Barolo. The Trediberri labels were born from personal friendship and love for his etchings: the plasticity and color of his paintings are the right representation of the style and way of seeing wine in a Trediberri key.

Last entries