Close
Use the FREESHIPPING *code and don't pay for shipping
Shopping Cart
Close

In the cart you have:

Your cart is empty


Vines Chardonnay (100 %)

Color: Bright gold in color

Smell: this Chardonnay has aromas of peach, lemon and green apple and is completed with light notes of jasmine and
acacia.


Taste: The minerality, characteristic of the terroir, is the backbone of this wine.

Food matches: Ideal with white meats such as the famous Bresse chicken, it will continue to refine in the bottle for 8-10
years.


Located in the south of the Mâconnais, Pouilly-Fussé is the most important appellation in the area. Trénel produces it from a
vineyard between the ages of 45 and 60 between the municipalities of Solutré and Vergisson.


The soil is calcareous marly and the wine is fermented for 75% in steel and for the remaining 25% in barriques.

Trenel

The winery's motto is "Bene fecit id quod bene amat", or "we only do well what we know well". With almost 100 years of experience behind it Trenel knows how to produce wines that enhance the terroir of Southern Burgundy. Founded in 1928 by Henri Claudius Trénel, the company was purchased in 2015 by Michel Chapoutier who greatly increased the prestige of the wines and started an important journey of research and exaltation of the best terroirs of the Côte Chalonnaise and Beaujolais. THE REBIRTH OF THE SOUTH OF BURGUNDY In recent years, the south of Burgundy is experiencing a real rebirth, both qualitative and commercial. The growing demand for white wines of lesser-known appellations, due in part to the astronomical prices reached by the Côte d'Or, has led to the creation of interest and investments in lesser-known and famous appellations such as Pouilly-Fuissé, Saint-Veran and Macon Village . Michel Chapoutier, who was the first to apply the parcel selection in Hermitage, wanted to be part of this new growing movement with the purchase of Trenel and immediately enhanced the best vineyards with the production of wines from individual crus, such as the Saint-Veran Clos des Poncelys and En Terre Noir. BEAUJOLAIS IS DEAD, LONG LIFE IN BEAUJOLAIS! The great Beaujolais crus, such as Julienas and Morgon Cote du Py, are finally being rediscovered. The wine market is rediscovering the greatness of Gamay, capable of creating wines with character and long aging. Beaujolais is not Nouveau, it is much more!

Last entries