Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Below are the general sales conditions and the details of Wine & More Srl
You are buying from
Wine & More Srl - Via XXV Luglio, 1 / b 73100 Lecce / Italy P.I. 04644080758 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject of the online contract and its definition
The online purchase contract means the distance contract, ie the legal transaction concerning movable goods and / or services stipulated between a supplier, Wine & More Srl with registered office in Lecce Via Matteotti, 23 / b, and a consumer customer in the context of a distance selling system organized by the supplier who, for this contract, exclusively uses remote communication technology called "internet". All contracts, therefore, will be concluded directly through access by the customer consumer to the website corresponding to the address www.wineemore.it, where, following the indicated procedures, he will conclude the contract for the purchase of the good. By consumer we mean the natural person who buys goods and services for purposes not directly related to the professional activity possibly performed. Below are the sales conditions that will remain effective until they are changed by the supplier. Any changes to the conditions of sale will be effective from the moment they are published on the website www.wineemore.it and will refer to sales made from then on.
- Delivery methods
Wine & More Srl will deliver the selected and ordered products to customers, thanks to the SDA express courier, within 24/48 working hours.
At the time of shipment, it will be delivered to the email address issued by the customer, Tracking number with which to track the shipment on the www.sda.it sites
In the absence of the recipient at the time of delivery a notice will be left and the customer will have to personally contact the courier as soon as possible to agree on the delivery methods. The delivery times, which will never exceed, in any case, those required by art. 6 Decr. Legislative. 185/1999 (30 days from date of order), they can vary from 48 working hours to a maximum of seven working days.
The aforementioned delivery times refer to the products in stock at the time of the order. Delivery will be made by
carriers mainly at street level, for possible delivery on upper floors where the goods exceed 15 kg, the buyer
you can choose to pay a surcharge for transport on floors or to transport the goods on your own with plans.
However, no responsibility can be attributed to the supplier for late or non-delivery due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
If the courier will not be able to deliver the material ordered due to the absence of the customer at the time of delivery to the indicated address, the storage costs will be charged to the same and will amount to € 15.00.
If you wish it to be returned, the cost of the second shipment is fully charged to the recipient.
- Product availability
The customer may purchase the products indicated in the electronic catalog prepared (present on the website www.wineemore.it) and in the quantities existing in the warehouse. If an order exceeds the existing quantity or the goods are not available in the warehouse, Wine & More Srl reserves the right to cancel the order; in the aforesaid case the customer will be notified by an employee and will have the possibility to cancel the order or to agree on waiting times.
Wine & More Srl assumes no responsibility for disruptions caused by force majeure such as accidents, explosions, fires, strikes and / or lockouts, earthquakes, floods and other similar events that prevent, in whole or in part, from executing in the time agreed in the contract. Wine & More Srl will not be liable to any party for damages, losses and costs incurred as a result of failure to execute the contract for the reasons just mentioned, since the consumer is only entitled to a refund of the price paid. Likewise, Wine & More Srl is not responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties, credit cards, checks and other means of payment, when paying for the products purchased. In fact, at no time during the purchase process is Wine & More Srl able to know the buyer's credit card number which, upon opening a secure connection, is transmitted directly to the bank that manages the service; likewise the Wine & More Srl is not able to control the correct and lawful origin of the credit title that is delivered by the customer upon receipt of the goods.
- Purchaser's obligations
The consumer undertakes and, once the online purchase procedure has been completed, undertakes to print and keep the present general conditions, which, moreover, will have already viewed and accepted as an obligatory passage in the purchase, as well as of the specifications of the product being purchased, in order to fully satisfy the condition of art. 3 and 4 of the Decr. Legislative. n ° 185/1999. It is strictly forbidden for the purchaser to enter false and / or invented and / or fantasy data, in the registration procedure necessary to activate the procedure for the execution of this contract and the related further communications; the personal data and the e-mail must be exclusively their own real personal data and not of third parties, or of fantasy. It is expressly forbidden to make double entries corresponding to a single person or enter data of third parties. Wine & More Srl reserves the right to legally prosecute any violation and abuse, in the interest and for the protection of all consumers.
- Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/2005 and Legislative Decree 21/2014, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract without penalty and without giving any explanation for a period of 14 calendar days from the day of receipt of the product.
To exercise this right, the consumer must give us notice of his intention to withdraw from the contract by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt of Wine & More Srl Via Matteotti, 23 / B - 73100 Lecce / Italy within 14 working days from the date of receipt.
The letter must indicate the bank details (bank name, agency name, IBAN code) where the customer wishes to receive credit for the sum paid for the purchase of the returned goods.
Within the same deadline the customer can also send a telegram, fax, e-mail or telex, provided that he sends a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the following 48 hours.
The User must send back the products intact and in their original packaging without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which the withdrawal from this contract was communicated. The deadline is met if the User sends back the goods before the 14-day period expires. The costs of returning the goods will be borne by the User. The User is only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The shipment to the sender-supplier of the products is the responsibility of the buyer and under his responsibility.
Wine & More Srl (Wineemore.it) will accept the returned goods reserving the right to verify that the products have been returned in the state of origin and with the original packaging, it is advisable to cover the original wrapping of the product with other protective packaging that preserves the integrity and protects it also from writing or from special labels.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- the right applies to the single product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased;
- the purchased goods must be intact as in the original conditions, with the guarantee seal or identification tag intact and not tampered with and returned in the original packaging; in all cases, the placing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided;
- the shipping costs for returning the goods "in accordance with the law", are charged to the Customer and the shipment up to the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the Customer; in the event of damage to the goods during transport, Wine & More Srl will inform the Customer of the event to allow him to file a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Wine & More Srl is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not deriving from transport with the possible denial of withdrawal.
- Wine & More Srl will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid, including the shipping costs incurred at the time of the order, within 14 days from receipt of the withdrawal notice, by transfer of the amount charged by the payment method used during the purchase. In the case of payment by bank transfer or cash on delivery, the Customer shall promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (IBAN code of the invoice holder).
1. The right of withdrawal totally lapses, in the case of lack of the essential condition of integrity of the good (guarantee seals and / or its content), in cases where Wine & More Srl ascertains:
- lack of original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product (trademarks, guarantee labels, etc.);
- damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
2. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Wine & More Srl will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
The direct costs of returning the goods will be at your expense.
The purchased good must be totally intact; We advise paying the utmost attention to preparing the package, for example using the original packaging.
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases provided for by Article 59 of the Consumer Code:
the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized;
the supply of sealed goods that do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and were opened after delivery;
the supply of goods which, after delivery, are inherently mixed with other goods;
the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, whose delivery can take place only after thirty days and whose actual value depends on fluctuations on the market that cannot be controlled by the professional;
By filling in the appropriate space on the website, the Customer authorizes Wine & More Srl to use his / her credit card, or other card issued instead of it, and to debit his / her current account in favor of Wine & More Srl the total amount shown as the cost of the purchase "online". The whole procedure is done via a secure connection directly connected to the Banking Institute, owner and manager of the online payment service, to which Wine & More Srl cannot access. If the consumer were to exercise the right of withdrawal, the amount to be reimbursed will be credited to the same credit card.
- Conferment and processing of personal data (Lg. 196/2003)
Personal data is collected for the purpose of activating in the client the procedures for the execution of this contract and the related necessary communications; these data are processed electronically in compliance with the laws in force and can be exhibited only upon request of the judicial authority or other authorized authority by law. Personal data will be communicated to subjects delegated to carry out the activities necessary for the execution of the stipulated contract and disseminated exclusively within the scope of this purpose. The interested party enjoys the rights set forth in Article 13 of Law 675/1996, namely: to request confirmation of the existence of two personal data at the Vehicle Center; to know their origin, the logic and purpose of their processing; to obtain its updating, rectification and integration; to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block in the event of unlawful processing; to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons or in case of use of data for sending advertising material, commercial information, market research, direct sales and interactive commercial communication. - Limitations of liability
Without prejudice to the hypothesis of malice or gross negligence of the Seller, it is now agreed that, should the Seller be held liable for any reason against the Customer - including the case of total or partial non-fulfillment of the obligations assumed by the Seller. Seller towards the Customer due to the execution of an order - the Seller's responsibility cannot be higher than the price of the Products purchased by the Customer and for which the dispute arose. The Seller's responsibility for delivery delays cannot exceed the amount of shipping costs incurred by the Customer.
- This contract is regulated by the Italian law. In the case of consumer user, the Court of residence or domicile of the consumer will be competent, if located in Italy. For any other controversy, the Court of Lecce will have jurisdiction. Important note: This revision of the General Conditions, ie the one in effect at the time of the Customer's signing of the order, will govern this order; the Customer is therefore requested to print and keep a copy of these Conditions for future reference. Rev. 1 May 2006 Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 1341 and 1342 of the Civil Code, the Customer declares to have carefully read and understood and to accept the General Sales Conditions listed above.